Learn shapes like never before! With thirty-four 2D and 3D shapes in your box, kids will always have more than the usual circle, square, triangle, rectangle to talk about!
- All shapes illustrated in the same colour to make sure children don't get overwhelmed by the changing colours
- Large illustrations with no text distractions
- Double-sided just like all the Teddo Play learning cards - front has a large illustration and does not give away the name of the shape Reverse has the name and an easy-to-follow description of the shape in the front
- Helps children identify and organise visual information and recognise distinctive traits
- Children can bring out a few cards at a time or the whole pack of 34 to enjoy hours of play and activities ranging from: Shape Recognition, Matching, Sorting, Drawing, Categorising by properties, for Shape hunts around the house, Spellings, Reading, Guess the Shape from its Properties Game, Recreating shapes with play-dough to match the cards, and so much more!
- Magnetic-close Gift Box / Storage Box
- A 40-page physical Play Guide with creative play ideas and suggestions to help make the most of your Learning Sets
You can also add a set of 40x Adhesive Magnets for £5 to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as whiteboards, blackboards or even on the fridge for a more immersive learning experience for children be it indoors or outdoors. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are meant to be used as learning aids and not toys.
UKCA/CE Tested. 100% Made in the UK from start to finish.
As recently seen live on TV on BBC News & in a number of national press and media, recognised as the 'Best in Children's Development Products' this year by the England Prestige Awards, selected by the renowned entrepreneur Theo Paphitis, from the Dragon's Den, as his small business winner, and recognised as the 'Most Innovative Children's Product Brand Director (UK)' by the AI Influential Business Women Awards 2021, all of Teddo Play's Learning Resources are highly engaging & interactive making them a loved resource across children (and adults!) of all ages, needs and abilities.