Read more about Teddo Play.
- A compact collection of 40+ popular countries of the world from all continents on our planet – Europe, Asia, Africa, N. America, S. America, Australia, including Transcontinental Countries
- Children learn to match country flags with country maps, identify countries by their flags & borders
- Learn capital cities, official languages, currencies & more for each country. Bite-sized pieces of information for easy grasping and long-lasting retention of information & knowledge
- Enjoy family game-time learning geography together
- Helps children extend their locational knowledge and deepen their spatial awareness of the world's countries focusing on the maps and borders/shapes of the countries of the world, including key information on continents, capital cities, languages, currencies & more!
- Magnetic-close Gift Box / Storage Box
- A 40-page physical Play Guide with creative play ideas and suggestions to help make the most of your Learning Sets
You can also add a set of 40x Adhesive Magnets for £5 to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as whiteboards, blackboards or even on the fridge for a more immersive learning experience for children be it indoors or outdoors. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are meant to be used as learning aids and not toys.
UKCA/CE Tested. 100% Made in the UK from start to finish.
As recently seen live on TV on BBC News & in a number of national press and media, recognised as the 'Best in Children's Development Products' this year by the England Prestige Awards, selected by the renowned entrepreneur Theo Paphitis, from the Dragon's Den, as his small business winner, and recognised as the 'Most Innovative Children's Product Brand Director (UK)' by the AI Influential Business Women Awards 2021, all of Teddo Play's Learning Resources are highly engaging & interactive making them a loved resource across children (and adults!) of all ages, needs and abilities.